Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery Counties are home to 61 school districts serving more than 356,000 students — some of which are among the highest performing in the state. However, most districts are not receiving adequate funding from the State and 70,000 students are not on grade level.
Elected officials, school districts, businesses, communities and public citizens like you must work together to ensure that every child in Southeastern Pennsylvania gets a quality education.
What we’re working on:
- State Education Funding for Public Schools
- Equity and Racial Justice
- Charter School Law Reform
- Career and Workforce Investment
- Parent and Student Centered Advocacy