Lead Advisory: 11/8/23
Creativity Street Children’s Assorted Craft Buttons
- Being recalled for containing levels of lead that exceed the federal lead content ban.
- This recall is for Lot Code 02129171221.
- The buttons were sold at Blick Art Materials and Staples stores nationwide and online at www.dickblick.com, www.staples.com, www.quill.com, www.schoolspecialty.com, www.sprichards.com和 www.aquaphoenixsci.com from May 2022 through July 2023 for about $13.
- Consumers should stop using the recalled buttons immediately and contact Dixon Ticonderoga to receive a pre-paid label to return the recalled buttons.
- Contact Dixon Ticonderoga at 1-800-333-2545 from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST Monday through Friday or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
- Consider testing children for lead exposure from these and other sources.
- Please visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s website and Dixon Ticonderoga to view the lead recall and share it with your networks.
For more information on childhood lead exposure in Pennsylvania, visit Lead (pa.gov), or contact DOH at 1-877-PA-HEALTH if you have any questions.